Digital marketing refers to the marketing of products or services using digital channels. Digital channels include mobile phones, social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing etc. A good digital marketing strategy forms the backbone of all good marketing strategies. Digital marketing is a vast marketing technique which includes much another marketing tact. It is a marketing technique used to promote a brand, product, or service through digital technology, like email, mobile, TV, radio, etc. Social engine optimization, social media optimization, Search engine marketing, content automation, content marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, PPC, display ads, email marketing, etc, are subsets of digital marketing. Digital marketing is not all about selling and purchasing of products and services. It is a source of entertainment, social interaction, news, consumer exposure towards a brand, etc.
Social engine optimization(SEO) is actually a technique to collect user traffic on a website. It involves various strategies which result in an increase in a number of visitors and hence ranking of a website. It mostly depends on Seo factor which is highly influenced by changes in search engines.The benefits of having an SEO friendly website are vast, a huge advantage is the building of brand awareness. Online searchers are more likely to trust a brand when it appears on the first page of a search. Brands are more likely to be chosen over others when one has a higher web presence, as search engines play an extraordinary role in whether a brand will grow or lessen in business.
Different method involved in SEO strategy
On page optimization:
On page optimization is an SEO technique to increase visibility and user traffic on a website accordingly. It involves activities which make a website friendly to search engines by applying some techniques to the website should have all important pages with good density of keywords and Meta keywords, etc.
Off-page optimization is all about link building and website promotion. It is other than the techniques involved in making changes in websites. Search ranking in a search engine is greatly affected by incoming links. A link should be built with trusted and well-known site. It is most important because article directories, paid links, etc, have a negative impact on a search engine.
How important is SEO for digital marketing?
However, it is not so easy to gather vast user traffic on a website but SEO technique will somehow ensure its probability. SEO is a technique to increase the visibility of a website in search engine. A constant work on Seo will definitely bring success in digital marketing.
- Generally, a user refers those websites which have a higher ranking in search engine.
- SEO technique increases usability and user experience a website, it is not dedicated towards search engine ranking.
- It greatly helps in promotion of website or brand. Users find the website in higher ranking sometimes involves in sharing it on social media platforms, like FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
- It will help in increasing customers to your website and keep you up in competition. One of two websites of the same field has more visitors and customers which has a higher ranking in search engines. This is because of user trust on a search engine and they mostly consider website of higher ranking.
Why should we use SEO in digital marketing?
1. SEO is pocket-friendly rather than PC and other marketing techniques. It is a fixed paid service provided by an agency accordingly.
2. An effective SEO strategy would definitely work and improve search engine ranking of your websites.
3. Indispensable use of mobile in daily life makes it an important factor in digital marketing. Even Google used to consider mobile website searches as primary content for search engine ranking. This shift makes mobile Seo as bigger factor in Seo technique. Mobile SEO cannot be ignored to improve the visibility of a website.
4. Wise implementation of SEO for a website takes it above all of its competitors in a search engine.
5. SEO helps in collection of more ROI. Good search engine ranking also helps to attract visitors and obviously, the conversion rate also increases due to a higher ranking. So SEO helps in increasing traffic, hence conversion rate and ROI.